Join the J
FREE GUEST PASS OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
Receive a free guest pass to the JCC or schedule a tour of our facilities.Sign Up Here
Membership at JCC MetroWest
JCC MetroWest is open to the community and welcomes all faiths, ages, and backgrounds. Full center memberships include access to our fitness center, 100+ weekly group exercise classes, two indoor pools, racquetball court, gymnasium, kids fitness program, indoor track and indoor parking. Spa services, including a sauna and steam room, are available in our adult locker rooms. Members may also participate in personal training and massage services for a fee. Complimentary childcare is available for children ages 6 weeks and older while members utilize our facility. In addition, full center members receive discounted pricing on JCC programmings, such as swim lessons, cultural arts programs, enrichment programs, and more!
It is the policy of JCC MetroWest to provide assistance to members who are unable to meet the established fees and who qualify according to established guidelines. Members may apply for assistance by submitting a confidential Scholarship Application and schedule a confidential interview when required. For more information, please contact financial assistance at [email protected].
Current JCC Member? If you have questions about your account, please contact our Member Services Representative at 973-530-3460 or [email protected].
JCC MetroWest Membership Account
Access your account to make any updates or changes.ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
JCC MetroWest Online Account
Member Online Features:
- Register for JCC programs, including swim lessons, enrichment classes, trips, lectures, and more!
- Update account and payment information
- Access your account history, attendance records, and transactions
First time logging in?
- Click on: Forgot Password/Create Logins? Click Here.
Enter the email address that is associated with your account
- Not sure your email? Call member services at 973-530-3460
- A password and log in information will be sent to your email. Click to log in. Once logged in, you can update your username and password.
Not a member:
- Click ‘Become a Member’
- Enter personal information – Name, Email and Zip Code
- Click ‘Join Now’ under Non –Member
- Enter the rest of your personal information
- Click Add a Sub-Member if you would like to add a partner/spouse or children to your account
- Create online credentials: username and password and click Next
- Enter your credit card information that will be used for payment for program registration. This information is encrypted once entered.
All guests must present a valid current photo ID and must sign a Guest Agreement Form on every visit. Guest Forms are available at the Reception Desk and can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Guests may visit the fitness center, gymnasium, indoor track, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools up to three times in any calendar year for a daily fee of $20 per guest aged 13 and older. After three visits, they may not use the above-listed areas unless they have purchased a membership.
Guests between the ages of 13-17 MUST have their parent or legal guardian sign the Guest Form prior to their visit, and all guest fees and policies apply. Guest Forms are available at the Reception Desk and can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Guests under the age of 13 may utilize the pool, gymnasium, indoor track, and kids fitness center accompanied by a parent or guardian for $10 per visit, up to three times per year. Please note: Guests under the age of 13 are not permitted on the fitness floor or in Adult Group Exercise classes.
Buy in bulk and save! Full Center Members in good standing can purchase discounted guest pass coupon books (10 passes per book) for $150, a savings of $50 off the regular price.
JCC MetroWest reserves the right to revoke guest privileges for any person at any time.
Members visiting JCC MetroWest from outside of the NY/NJ Metro Area who are currently active members in good standing at other North American JCCs may visit our JCC for up to (7) visits in any calendar year free of charge. Members visiting JCC MetroWest from within the NY/NJ Metro Area who are current active Members in good standing at other JCCs may visit our JCC for (1) visit in any calendar year free of charge.