Tuv Ha Aretz
Tuv Ha’Aretz: Good for/From the Land
JCC’s CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Program
Enjoy weekly deliveries of healthy, local and mostly organic produce at competitive prices while supporting local farmers and eating healthfully! Join us as we build our community and expand our knowledge of what it means for food to be kosher – not only “fit” for us, but “fit” for the land as well.
Food will be delivered to the JCC once a week for a total of 12 weeks, from July through September
Vegetable & Fruit Share: $375
To register, please email or call Marsha Schreier at [email protected] or 973-530-3536.
What is Tuv Ha’Aretz?
- Members buy shares in the harvest of a local farm
- Weekly deliveries of healthy produce at competitive prices
- Support local farmers and build community
- Reduce our carbon footprint and live in harmony with the earth
Why Should I Join?
- Convenient, delicious, and fun experience
- Puts purchasing power behind local farmers
- Inspires deeper, broader thinking about food choices
- Includes cooking demos and a weekly newsletter with food/cooking tips
- In addition to local, organic produce, Tuv Ha’Aretz offers members access to educational events.