Margulies Senior Center
The William Margulies Senior Center, in West Orange, offers social, cultural and recreational opportunities Monday to Thursday, 9am-2pm for older adults. Participants may choose to stay all day or drop in for specific programs. Lunch is available with a suggested donation.
•A four-day week program (Monday–Thursday)
• Day and overnight trips
• Bridge, Mah Jongg, and Canasta
• Lectures, entertainment, movies, and monthly birthday parties
• Tai Chi Chih—exercise for the mind and body
• Armchair aerobics—low impact using weights and bands especially geared towards seniors
• Parshat HaShavua—discussion of the Torah
• Creative writing classes
• Holiday celebrations
• Hot Kosher lunch available
• Discounts on the Life Long Learning program, Theater events, fabulous trips, and many other classes and programs.
Additional Satellite Senior Centers
The Senior Centers throughout the community offer a place for you to enjoy new friendships and new experiences. Programs include speakers, discussions on current events, Hirschhorn Lecture Series, social action projects, trips, social events, Jewish celebrations, games, exercise.
Israeli Scouts (Thursday, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM)
Israeli Scouts: You will be dancing in the aisles and singing in your seats!
Registration Start Date Thursday, March 5, 2020
Registration End Date Wednesday, August 12, 2020
# of meetings0
Program Start Date Thursday, August 13, 2020
Program End Date Thursday, August 13, 2020
Member Fees $8
Non-Member Fees $15