Racquetball is a sport that is fun and provides an excellent workout. It can be played as both a recreational and competitive game. Play racquetball at the J and reap the benefits of this year-round sport including building cardiovascular and muscular endurance, developing agility and flexibility, increasing hand/eye coordination, burning calories, and having fun!
The J has a full-size racquetball court, which include maple wood floors, enlarged glass doors, and an upstairs viewing area. The court is used for matches between members as well as league play.
- Make a reservation and show up on time.
- Check in upon arrival with the receptionist at Steiner Court.
- Court shoes (white soled) are suggested footwear.
- Warm up and stretch before playing.
- Eat right prior to playing. Hydrate properly before and during play.
- Wear safety glasses when on the court.
- Always knock before entering a court. Players could still be playing.
- Be courteous to other players and show respect.
The primary use of the 4 wall courts is for Racquetball, Paddleball, and Handball. However, when the court is not being used for one of its primary purposes it is acceptable to play Tennis, Badminton, and Pickle Ball.
ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER SPORTS ARE TO BE PLAYED ON THE COURTS.
- Only members can reserve a court. Non-member partners will need to purchase a guest pass before playing.
- Reservations are taken 72 hours in advance by using the J App. Click here for instructions for how to access the App.
- No back-to-back bookings will be taken.
- Upon arrival, check-in with the receptionist.
- After a 15-minute grace period, your court will be released.
- Please cancel your reservation 24 hours in advance.