Kids Club: Supervised, Remote Learning and After School Program
*For additional children, submit more than one form.
Kids Club is offering a supervised, remote learning program for children in grades K-5!
The J’s new Kids Club program offers adult supervision for your child(ren) when they are not in school. JCC Kids Club will help oversee your child(ren)’s remote learning. In addition, there will be a well-rounded curriculum including opportunities for socialization, physical activity, and a variety of enrichment classes. Each group will consist of 10–12 of the same children each day with dedicated staff.
To register or for more information, please email [email protected].
A COVID screener must be completed daily before coming to the JCC. You can access the screener here: www.jccmetrowest.org/kidsclubscreener
Health and Safety are our Top Priority
- We will abide by CDC, DOH, and local county guidelines.
- Social distancing within classrooms and public spaces will be enforced.
- Face coverings will be required by all students and staff at all times (except while eating and drinking)
- Classrooms, surfaces, bathrooms, and hallways will be sanitized throughout the day and nightly.
- Daily health checks including temperature, symptom, and exposure screening
Full-Day Hours (8:15am-5:15pm)
- Pick up from local schools*
- Enrichments include Art, Cooking, Fitness, Computers, Science and much more
- Children will be grouped by grades
*minimum number of children required at each school for transportation