Kids Club After School Program
Where will your child be after school?
Kids Club is offering an after-school program for children in grades K-5!
Kids Club is a fun, safe, and supervised after-school program designed with busy families in mind. We offer homework assistance, opportunities for socialization, physical activity, and a variety of enrichment classes including swim, cooking, fitness, and much more. Each group consists of the same children each day, grouped by age/grade, with dedicated staff. Transportation from many local schools is included (Livingston, West Orange, South Orange), as well as Hebrew school transport.* Join us and find out why Kids Club is the place to be after school!
*Please get in touch to learn if your children’s school busses to the J or if you qualify for Hebrew school transport.
For more information, please email [email protected]cmetrowest.org.
Kids Club Enrichment ScheduleComing Soon!
Kids Club Registration FormClick Here
Kids Club Participant Forms
2022/2023 • These forms must be filled out in addition to the Registration Form above.Click Here
Payment Options FormsClick Here
Health and Safety are our Top Priority
- We will abide by CDC, DOH, and local county guidelines.
- Social distancing within classrooms and public spaces will be enforced.
- Face coverings will be required by all students and staff at all times (except while eating and drinking)
- Classrooms, surfaces, bathrooms, and hallways will be sanitized throughout the day and nightly.
- Daily health checks including temperature, symptom, and exposure screening
After school hours until 6 PM
- Transportation from school to Kids Club included
- Pick-up from half-days included
- Daily snacks included
*minimum number of children required at each school for transportation