When school is out, the JCC is in!
Grade School Vacation Programs
Join us for trips, fun, and excitement during school vacations. December vacations, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Spring Break, and more – we’ve got you covered.
Providing a fun all-day vacation program for kids in Grades K–5.
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM • JCC Members: $125/day • Guests: $150/day
Lunch: Please bring lunch every day to the JCC. Lunch has to be KOSHER and NUT-FREE
Swimming: We will do our best to use the indoor pools at the JCC. Please make sure to bring a bathing suit and towel. Children need to wear a swim cap in the pool. You can purchase one for $5 at the JCC if you do not have one.
Counselors/Staff: Our staff are high school and college students who have experience working at our Kids Club Program or Camp Deeny Riback. They absolutely love the vacation program and the kids love them!
Upcoming Vacation Program Dates
Tuesday, December 26 – Friday, December 29, 2023
Tuesday 12/26 – Art Day – Ceramics, Painting, Projects and more!
Wednesday 12/27 – Magic Day – We will be welcoming a magician, learning some tricks, and enjoying a magical movie!
Thursday 12/28 – Carnival Day – Just like at camp in the summer!! Inflatables to play on and treats to eat!
Friday 12/29 – Pajama Day – Let’s cook some pancakes, bake some cookies, and make our pillowcases to enjoy an afternoon movie in our theater, what could be better?!
Monday, January 15, 2024
Monday, February 19, 2024
Monday, March 25 – Friday, March 29, 2024
Monday, April 1 – Friday, April 5, 2024
IMPORTANT: Policies and Procedures
- Programs are open to Members and Guests of the JCC.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive a JCC credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive no refund.
- Please bring a kosher dairy, nut-free lunch each day.
- Please remember to pack a swimsuit for pool time on selected days. Children are required to wear a swim cap. Please contact Dana Gottfried to purchase a swim cap from the JCC for $5.
- Any child who requires a Shadow Counselor must coordinate this arrangement with our Special Needs Director. The Shadow Counselor is paid separately by the parent.
- Low registration may result in program cancellation.
JCC MetroWest strives to ensure access and meaningful participation by all members of the community. If you would like to participate in any of our programs, but need additional support to be successful, please contact Marisa Cohen, Director of Special Needs Services at [email protected] or at 973-530-3478. Whenever possible we will provide accommodations making our programs inclusive of all individuals.