When school is out, the JCC is in!
Grade School Vacation Programs
Join us for trips, fun, and excitement during school vacations. December vacations, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Spring Break and more – we’ve got you covered.
Providing a fun all-day vacation program for kids in Grades K–5.
9:00am–4:00pm • Member: $68 / Guest: $83
Before Care, M–F at 7:30am ($5 fee)
Late Day, M–Th until 6:00pm & Fridays until 5:45pm ($5 fee)
TUE • 2/5
Cricut Art Day at the J!
Use our cricut cutting machine to creatively decorate and customize a tumbler water bottle!
FRI • 2/15
Bowling at Hanover Lanes
Come bowl a strike with us as we take a trip to Hanover Lanes. Spend the day hanging out with friends before coming back to the J for swim and gym.
MON • 2/18
TEKI Day at the J
Is your child tech-savvy? Then they would love this day filled with computer technology programming! Don’t forget about gym and swim, too.
IMPORTANT: Policies and Procedures
- Programs are open to Members and Guests of the JCC.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive a JCC credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a Vacation
- Program will receive no refund.
- Please bring a kosher dairy, nut-free lunch each day.
- Please remember to pack a swimsuit for pool time on selected days. Children are required to wear a swim cap. Please contact Matthew Martin to purchase a swim cap from the JCC for $5.
- Parents who pick up after 6:00pm will be charged $1.00 per minute.
- Any child who requires a Shadow Counselor must coordinate this arrangement with our Special Needs Director. The Shadow Counselor is paid separately by the parent.
- Low registration may result in program cancellation.
JCC MetroWest strives to ensure access and meaningful participation by all members of the community. If you would like to participate in any of our programs, but need additional support to be successful, please contact Marisa Cohen, Director of Special Needs Services at [email protected] or at 973-530-3478. Whenever possible we will provide accommodations making our programs inclusive of all individuals.