5 AdarII 5774
Adult Group Exercise
- Registration opens 73 hours prior to the start of class.
- Please register online at www.xpiron.com/schedule/jccmw
- If you can no longer attend a class you registered for, you must cancel your booking.
- Booking cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you fail to remove yourself with at least 24 hours notice, a warning will be issued. After three warnings, self-registrations priveleges will be suspended for 90-days.
- In the event of a member cancellation, the first individual on the waiting list will automatically be notified.
- If you do not show up for class but fail to remove yourself from the roster, you will be given a warning. After not attending three classes you have registered for, you will lose your self-registration privileges for a period of 90 days. Privileges will then be reinstated.
- Due to the limited space in our classes, please refrain from signing up for back-to-back sessions and the same type of class on repetitive days.
- Please contact Fitness Reception at 973-530-3416 if you are having difficulty using Xpiron.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST be on time for class, or your space will be given to a member on the Wait List.
Kid & Teen Group Exercise
For more information, contact the Aquatics Department at 973-530-3515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Margulis Gymnasium will close early on the following days:
January 26 | 6:45pm
February 9 | 6:45pm
March 9 | 6:45pm