Volunteer! We need you!
The New Jersey Jewish Film Festival is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals who can contribute their skills to the continued success of the NJJFF. With year long programming, volunteers are always needed. Here’s how you can help:
1. Fundraising- The key to delivering a first rate festival each year is securing individual and business sponsors.
2. Computer & Technology- Knowledge of Excel, website management, Constant Contact or data analysis.
3. Grant Writing- Identify and submit proposals.
4. Writing & Editing- Press releases, marketing and promotion materials, sponsorship proposals and more.
5. Clerical/Administrative Tasks-Mailings, publicity, recordkeeping, ticket sales.
6. Community Outreach- approach businesses, organization and cultural groups to partner and promote the NJJFF.
7. Volunteer Management-recruit volunteers and co-ordinate schedules, mailings and ushering assignments.
8. Hospitality-help with receptions for festival events.
9. Check in—Track ticket holders and/or participants at festival events and classes.
10. Ushering—welcome film lovers to our annual NJJFF, extra! and Reel Film Series screenings.
To find out more about our organization or to volunteer please fill out the form below: