J Your Way Virtual Membership
Enrichment programs are made possible by the generosity of the family of William Margulies.
The J Your Way, JCC MetroWest’s Virtual Membership!
Virtual Enrichment Programs Include:
- Lifelong Learning and other lectures
- JCC MetroWest Jewish Book Council discussions and book groups
- You be the Judge
- Film discussion
- Trivia discussion
- Emails about community events and resources
- Access to programs from other JCCs
The J Your Way RegistrationEnroll Today!
Virtual Fitness Programs Include:
- Group Exercise Classes (Click here for full schedule) NOTE: Classes denoted as “Virtual” are included in The J Your Way membership.
- Available live on Zoom.
- Recordings of most classes available for access anytime.
- How to Register for Classes: Links to the classes available on our portal. Upon enrolling for Membership, you will receive the password and class registration instructions.
- Classes made possible by the Grotta Fund for Senior Care (highlighted on schedule) are available to non-members and do not require registration. Use the following link to access these classes: https://zoom.us/j/96973718678
The J Your Way Virtual Membership Portal
Password RequiredClick Here
Join our email list and receive monthly emails with suggested activities, upcoming events, links to videos, etc. Click here to join our email list.
For more information on Adult Enrichment services, please contact Gina Goldman.
For more information about the Fitness Center, please contact Pamella Bitner.