Havana Cuba Trip
Travel with JCC MetroWest to Havana Cuba!
February 22-27, 2024
$4250 member*/ double occupancy
$4500 guest/double occupancy
$750 single supplement
*member rate offered to JCC social and fitness members
Our overnight trips sell out quickly – don’t delay!
Land and air transportation – $4250 – JCC Members, $4500 guests*
Land only available—call for pricing.
Single supplement – $750 per person.
$1,250 deposit required to secure your spot: limited space available.
- Round-trip coach bus transportation to and from Newark Airport
- Round-trip coach airfare (upgrades available for an additional cost)
- 5 nights of hotel accommodations at the Grand Aston Hotel in Havana
- 12 meals: breakfast and dinner daily plus 2 lunches
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides and lecturers
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach in Cuba
- Gratuities for bellman, guides, drivers and included meals
- All Entrance fees as per itinerary (including headsets daily)
- Opportunity to connect with and support the Jewish community
- Parking at the JCC in West Orange, for the duration of the trip
- Visas and Visa fee to enter Cuba
- Memories for a lifetime
Deposit refundable until Wednesday, September 6, 2023, and is non-refundable after that time.
Final payment is due by Monday, October 30, 2023, and is nonrefundable.
*Cost based on double occupancy. Membership rates are for JCC Social or Fitness Members
Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Travelers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months after the conclusion of travel and must be vaccinated against COVID-19.