VISIT CUBA WITH US!
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE—SIGN UP NOW!
December 5th-10th, 2019
Be inspired by Cuba’s soulful art, musical rhythms and vibrant dance! Staffed by the JCC Center for Adult Enrichment.
Cost: $4,250 JCC Members / $4,400 Guests
For more information about this trip, contact Gina Goldman: [email protected]/ 973-530-3448
- Round trip airfare from Newark to Havana
- Transportation to and from Newark Airport from JCC
- All required VISA’s
- Five nights Havana, Melia Cohiba Hotel
- Baggage handling at hotel
- Buffet Breakfast Daily in Cuba
- Dinner nightly in Cuba
- Water and snacks on the bus
- Lunch on arrival and in Las Terazzas
- English-speaking Cuban guide
- Guide and driver gratuity
- Coach bus transportation in Cuba
- All Entrance fees and educational programs as per itinerary
- Medical insurance in Cuba
- Memories for a lifetime
- Meet leaders of the Jewish Community and learn about Jewish life in Cuba today
- Experience the rich culture of Cuba through music, art and dance
- Visit sites of historical significance
- Witness Cuba’s shifting cultural and economic landscape
- Lectures with prominent speakers
Single supplement – $1,000
Travel Insurance – We strongly suggest that you purchase Travel Insurance within 14 days of paying your deposit. We are providing a group Travel Insurance Policy. Please let us know if you would like additional information. If you prefer you can purchase your Travel Insurance privately. Some credit cards provide travel insurance if you pay for your trip using that card.
Space is limited and our previous four trips sold out! To secure your spot, please send a $1000 deposit. Your deposit is fully refundable until August 30, 2019 and is nonrefundable at that time. NONREFUNABLE FINAL PAYMENT DUE: September 20, 2019 Minimum enrollment needed by August 30, 2019. JCC reserves the right to cancel any program for lack of participation.