This Summer – 2023!
Music, Dance, and Stimulating Lectures
Experience a dynamic week of fine and performing arts, lectures, and recreational activities in a beautiful lakeside setting in Southwestern New York State. Stay at the historic Athenaeum Hotel, located in the center of activity. Enjoy three lavish meals daily.
Lecture & Entertainment Topic: The National Parks: How America’s ‘Best Idea’ is Meeting 21st-Century Challenges
From addressing conservation issues to stewarding our cultural and natural histories, how are national parks — and, in turn, we as citizens — modeling how to meet the challenges of our times? Most importantly, how can the national parks rise to the call to make public lands truly accessible to all Americans?
JCC Member • $3,200
per person double occupancy
Guest: $3,400/person double occupancy
Single supplement: $400
- $1,000 deposit will hold your spot (refundable by May 31)
- Final payment due June 6, 2023 (nonrefundable).
- Travel Insurance is strongly suggested.
- Minimum enrollment must be met by June 6th.
- Round-trip bus transportation
- 6 nights at the Athenaeum Hotel
- Three gourmet meals daily
- Gate pass, which entitles you to attend lectures, symphony, and entertainment
- JCC escort throughout
For more information or to hold your spot please call Gina Goldman at 973 530-3448 or [email protected].
*In order to participate in JCC travel you must have had the COVID-19 vaccine and any boosters that may be necessary at the time of travel.