As of November 24, 2020, the following programs are open and running:
*Locker rooms and showers are unavailable at this time.
One on One Personal Training
Group Exercise Classes
Early Childhood Program
Kids Club: Supervised, Remote Learning & After School Program
Saint Barnabas Medical Center Rehabilitation
Using the Reservation System on our Website
1. Visit https://jccmetrowest.org/schedules/ to view the available time slots. You will be able to reserve times 73 hrs – 30 mins in advance. Out of respect for your fellow members, please sign up for only one spot for each service per day (i.e. one pool slot, one fitness center). If you are not able to make your reserved timeslot, please cancel it as soon as possible to allow room for another member. Repeated violations may jeopardize scheduling privileges.
2. LOG IN: If you have signed up for a group exercise class before through the website, you will already have a username and login to use the system. Otherwise, you will need to create a username and login by clicking Create Login and entering in your details.
3. REGISTER: Click on “sign-up” next to the time slot for either the fitness center, racquetball, group ex classes, or pool you would like to reserve.
Using the JCC MetroWest App
1. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to download the JCC MetroWest App. Visit our website to find the link to download the app for either iOS or Android smartphones.
2. LOG IN: If this is the first time using the JCC MetroWest App on your phone, you will need to create an account and sign up – look for the “Create Account” link – you might have to scroll down to find it. Follow the prompts in the app to Sign Up. NOTE: This is NOT the same User ID and password as you might use on the website.
3. REGISTER: Once logged in, tap on the “Find a Class” icon
4. Scroll to the date and time for which you would like to reserve a spot in the fitness center, pool, or racquetball court and tap on that slot.
5. Time slots within 73 hours will have a “BOOK NOW” button at the bottom. Tap this button to reserve your spot. You will be able to reserve times 72hrs-30mins in advance. Out of respect for your fellow members, please sign up for only one spot for each service per day (i.e. one pool slot, one fitness center). If you are not able to make your reserved timeslot, please cancel it as soon as possible to allow room for another member. Repeated violations may jeopardize scheduling privileges.
You must reserve a spot ahead of time before coming to the JCC. If you arrive at the J without a reservation, you will not be able to workout.