Littman Memory Center Substitute Group Worker
The Littman Memory Center is open on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30am to 3:30pm.
The Substitute Group Worker is a primary member of the team responsible for the caring, wellbeing and safety of the participants.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive feelings
- Provide supervision of participants to ensure their safety
- Promote good public relations
- Receive and follow assignments or instructions as outlined by the Director
- Encourage participants to socialize and communicate with others
- Report any irregularities and unsafe/hazardous conditions to the Director
- Performs other related duties and activities as assigned
- Experience working with older adults with memory impairment — preferred
- Bachelors of Social work, Therapeutic Recreation or related Field — preferred