After School Program Group Leader
Kids Club Group Leader
The group leader will work with a group of children, planning and implementing activities in a manner that motivates and engages children and strengthens their academic and social skills.
- Plan and implement activities.
- Develop and maintain an effective system of classroom management that encourages children to develop pro-social behavior and self-discipline.
- Communicate regularly with the Kids Club Office regarding needs for materials and supplies to support the activities.
- Provide homework help as needed.
- Take daily attendance and report absences to the Kids Club Office.
- Report ALL illnesses or injuries to the Kids Club Office.
- Escort groups of children to and from activities throughout the building.
- Supervise children at all times, as their health and safety is ALWAYS the first priority.
- Cell phones and other electronics should not be brought to Kids Club.
- Staff must wear a Kids Club t-shirt while at work.
- Attend staff meetings on a monthly basis or as otherwise indicated.
- Attend and participate in staff training that will be offered throughout the year.
Must be available to work Monday – Friday 2:30-6:00pm