Part Time Counselor Kids Club (after school program)
Assist the head classroom staff person with a group of children, planning and implementing activities in a manner that motivates and engages children and strengthens their academic and social skills.
- Help to plan and implement activities.
- Encourage pro-social behavior and self-discipline in children.
- Communicate regularly with class’s Head Counselor & Kids Club Office regarding needs for materials and supplies
- Help to support Kids Club activities.
- Provide homework help as needed.
- Escort groups of children to and from activities throughout the building.
- Supervise children at all times, as their health and safety is ALWAYS the first priority.
- Attend staff meetings on a monthly basis or as otherwise indicated.
- Attend and participate in staff trainings that will be offered throughout the year.
- College student
- Minimum of 1 year working with grade school children preferred
- All employees of JCC MetroWest are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Interested applicants should submit resume to Dianne Lucas [email protected]
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.