Littman Center and Adult Department Administrator
The Littman Memory Center is a well-established program for Adults with memory impairment. The Center is open on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9:30am to 3:30pm.
The Administrator is a primary member of the team responsible for the day to day operation of the center. He/she will report to the Director for Adult Enrichment and the Littman Center Director. This is a 20 hour per week position.
- Maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive feelings
- Day-to-day administration including phones, maintenance requests, participant files, room reservations, paperwork, and billing
- Produce monthly newsletter, emails, and communication with families
- Outreach – set up outreach opportunities for Director
- Marketing – handle marketing needs, develop giving programs i.e. birthdays and special events
- Liaison to other JCC departments and community agencies working with older adults
- Performs other related duties and activities as assigned
- When necessary, be in the room as a fill-in group worker
The ideal candidate will be people-orientated, reliable, organized, self-directed with excellent communication and organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.