Part-Time Group Exercise (GE) Manager
We are seeking a Part-Time Group Exercise (GE) Manager to lead our group exercise program. As our Group Exercise Manager, you will:
- Hire, train and supervise qualified group exercise staff
- Oversee group exercise program, ensuring a diverse schedule for members of all abilities and fitness levels, including high-risk exercise participants.
- Generate attendance and activity reports
- Manage GE budget
- Instruct classes, if necessary
- Serve as Manager on Duty
- Other duties as required
Approx. 20 hours per week, possibly including weekend, early morning, and evening hours.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology, preferable
- Accredited group exercise certification
- 5 years of experience in a fitness environment with a minimum of 2 years of group exercise management
- Prior experience leading group exercise classes
- AED and First Aid Certifications
- Personal Training certification a plus
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: [email protected]