Fitness and Group Exercise Manager
We are seeking a Fitness and Group Exercise Manager to lead our fitness, personal training, and group exercise programs. As our Fitness and Group Exercise Manager, you will:
- Hire, train and supervise qualified fitness, personal training, and group exercise staff
- Develop, deliver and evaluate health promotion, incentive, and other specialty programs
- Achieve short and long term program goals in accordance with annual strategic planning
- Generate reports and manage budget
- Oversee team’s delivery of fitness assessments and personal training
- Service diverse populations, including high-risk participants
- Supervise and monitor exercise areas, including equipment maintenance and fitness floor cleanliness
- Oversee group exercise program and instruct classes, if necessary
- Other duties as required
Full time, possibly including weekend, early morning, and evening hours.
Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
Competitive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and paid time off.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology
- 5 years of experience in a fitness environment with a minimum of 2 years of fitness management
- Prior experience leading group exercise classes and personal training sessions
- AED and First Aid Certifications (personal training certification a plus)
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: [email protected]