Early Childhood Assistant Director
JCC MetroWest Early Childhood Center is a dynamic environment with children 0-5 years old, which integrates an emergent, play-based curriculum inspired by Reggio Emilia, alongside a creative, Jewish curriculum with a focus on the morals and values of the Jewish culture. We welcome all ethnicities and religions into our community.
We are looking for a qualified, passionate, and talented individual, with positive energy and commitment to the work we do with children and families. The qualified candidate will work alongside the ECC Director, maintaining the integrity and organization of the school. You will assist in school recruitment, staff recruitment, staff oversight, curriculum development, day to day operations, and innovating special programs and events. The candidate will ensure the center abides by all NJ licensing regulations while maintaining the character and integrity of our school.
Who you are
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Team player who leads by example
- Takes responsibility, celebrates failures and learns from mistakes
- Courageous decision maker
- Effective and positive communicator
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to shifting goals and responsibilities
- Innovative leader
- Creative problem-solver
- Must hold Teaching Certificate and/or a degree in ECE
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available for a full time, year-round position
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].