Early Childhood Registered Nurse
JCC MetroWest seeks to employ a Nurse Coordinator for JCC’s Early Childhood school, programs, and employee health needs.
JCC MetroWest seeks to employ a Registered Nurse for JCC’s Early Childhood Center and Kids Club Program. This is a full-time position. The position will include but not be limited to the following:
· Develop an awareness of the Department of Children and Families (DCF) exclusion policy and health and well-being guidelines as well as all protocols related to COVID-19
· Supervise and train staff to be in compliance with all processes related to COVID-19 and other illnesses
· Communicate effectively with staff, parents and children
· Create student and staff allergy and special situation list, communicating updates to the respective department
· Maintain records of ECC children’s health records, immunizations, and flu shots are that they are up-to-date
· Take children’s temperatures every morning and report the information to the NJ Department of Health daily/weekly
· Order, organize and maintain medical supplies and PPE
· Supervise children who are ill and be the primary contact with their parents and via email, communicate to all parents of a sick child classes notification of a communicable disease
· Determine when children/staff are able to return to JCC in compliance with the Department of Children and Families (DCF, CDC and the West Orange Health Department guidelines.
· Direct and implement emergency procedures at the scene of an accident Experience in a school or corporate setting is desirable. It is preferred if you have a license as a RN. Knowledge and experience related to COVID-19 procedures/policies and guidelines. Day time hours, good benefits, and a competitive salary. Please forward a cover letter and resume to: [email protected].