Adult Department Administrator
The Administrator is a primary member of the team responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Center of Adult Enrichment. He/she will report to the Directors for Adult Enrichment and Services.
This is a 20-24 hour per week position.
- Maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive feelings
- Day-to-day administration including phones, maintenance requests, participant files, room reservations, paperwork, program registration, billing, and other administrative duties.
- Produce monthly newsletter, emails, and communication with families
- Marketing – be the liaison with the Marketing department and ensure that all marketing requests and submitted in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with other JCC departments and community agencies working with older adults ▪ Performs other related duties and activities as assigned
- When necessary, assist with direct service programming with older adults
The ideal candidate will be people-orientated, reliable, organized, self-directed with excellent communication and organizational skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to the attention of Sharon Gordon, Chief Program Officer, at [email protected].
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.