NJJFF: Viral: Anti-Semitism in Four MutationsJuly 12 @ 12:00 am - July 14 @ 11:30 pm
- This event has passed.
July 12 @ 12:00 am - July 14 @ 11:30 pm
NJJFF: Viral: Anti-Semitism in Four Mutations
20th Annual New Jersey Jewish Film Festival
Live Zoom Discussion with Filmmaker Andrew Goldberg – July 15 at 7:30pmPURCAHSE TICKETS
Director: Andrew Goldberg
2020 • 85 minutes • USA, United Kingdom, France, Hungary / English
A look at the rise of anti-Semitism today in the United States, France, Great Britain, and Hungary. The film provides an analysis of its resurgence, featuring interviews with Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, academics, activists, and journalists, as well as survivors of the attacks on Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue and the kosher supermarket in Paris. It examines how the far left’s criticism of Israel devolves into anti-Semitism and how far-right political leaders have revived ancient anti-Jewish canards.
This film is brought to you by Terri and Mark Friedman & Israel Bonds
Community Partners Community Relations Committee of Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ & Temple Ner Tamid & Women’s Philanthropy of Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ & AJC of New Jersey
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS • Helpful Hints
WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Click on the link provided in your e-mail
2. If required, login to (or create) your Vimeo account
3. If required, enter the password provided in your e-mail. Note that passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly. Use the copy/paste function to avoid errors.
4. If necessary, follow any additional instructions that will be provided on the email containing the link.
WATCH FILM ON YOUR TELEVISION (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
1. Open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
2. Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your television (You can purchase an HDMI cable from Amazon or Best Buy)
3. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
4. Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
5. View this YouTube Video for additional information
WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING FIRESTICK, ROKU, ETC.)
1. Make sure your TV is on the same wifi as your phone or tablet
2. On your phone or tablet download the FREE Vimeo app from your app store and create an account