NJJFF: Standing Up, Falling DownJuly 3, 2020 @ 12:00 am - July 5, 2020 @ 11:59 pm
- This event has passed.
July 3, 2020 @ 12:00 am - July 5, 2020 @ 11:59 pm
NJJFF: Standing Up, Falling Down
20th Annual New Jersey Jewish Film FestivalPURCHASE TICKETS
Please note that when purchasing tickets during the viewing window, screening links will not be sent between Friday, July 3 at 8pm and Saturday, July 4 at 9:30pm in observance of Shabbat. All patrons purchasing tickets during that time period will be sent viewing links after the conclusion of Shabbat.
Director: Matt Ratner
2019 • 91 minutes • USA / English
Scott, a struggling stand-up comedian (Ben Schwartz), moves back home to Long Island after four unsuccessful years of trying to make it in LA. On a night out, he meets a charming, eccentric, alcoholic dermatologist, Marty (Billy Crystal), who has his own burden of regrets. Through this unlikely friendship, they help each other find healing and the confidence to face the “failures” in their lives.
This film is brought to you by Fani and Alan Weissman
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS • Helpful Hints
WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Click on the link provided in your e-mail
2. If required, login to (or create) your Vimeo account
3. If required, enter the password provided in your e-mail. Note that passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly. Use the copy/paste function to avoid errors.
4. If necessary, follow any additional instructions that will be provided on the email containing the link.
WATCH FILM ON YOUR TELEVISION (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
1. Open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
2. Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your television (You can purchase an HDMI cable from Amazon or Best Buy)
3. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
4. Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
5. View this YouTube Video for additional information
WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING FIRESTICK, ROKU, ETC.)
1. Make sure your TV is on the same wifi as your phone or tablet
2. On your phone or tablet download the FREE Vimeo app from your app store and create an account