NJJFF Closing Film: My Neighbor AdolfMarch 26 @ 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
March 26 @ 4:00 pm
NJJFF Closing Film: My Neighbor Adolf
IN-PERSON: Sunday, March 26 • 4 PM
Join us for a closing reception at 3:15 PM
Post-film: Q&A with Leon Prudovsky
Virtual Streaming Available in NJ and AZ: March 27 – 30
Director: Leon Prudovsky
2022, 96 minutes
Polsky, a lonely and embittered Holocaust survivor, lives in the Colombian countryside in 1960. He spends his days playing chess and tending his beloved rose bushes. When a mysterious old German man moves in next door, Polsky suspects his new neighbor is Adolf Hitler. Since nobody believes him, he investigates on his own. In order to gather evidence, he will need to get closer to his neighbor than he would like, close enough that the two could almost become friends… This suspenseful comedy is grounded by a soulful, empathic performance by David Hayman as Polsky, and takes flight with an unpredictable turn by Udo Kier as Polsky’s new neighbor.
This film is brought to you by: Sara-Ann & Robert Sanders
Festival programs are subject to change/cancellation. Please check our schedule at jccmetrowest.org/njjff for the most up-to-date information.
- Regular festival films – $15/ticket
- Special event films – $18/ticket (noted in schedule)
- FREE for NJJFF Sponsors and All-Access Pass holders
Advance registration preferred. Limited tickets sold at the door. No refunds or exchanges.
- Films are not rated and may contain violence, sexual content, and/or explicit language. Parental discretion is advised.
- All films with dialogue in a language other than English are presented with English subtitles.
HOW TO VIEW VIRTUALLY:
- Available films and their regions of availability are noted in the schedule
- Virtual films will be available on the Elevent platform and priced at $18/view.
- Download Elevent application to your Roku, Amazon Fire, or Apple TV
- Watch with Chromecast or Airplay OR
- Stream films directly on your computer
More information and detailed directions can be found at jccmetrowest.org/njjff.
Maurice Levin Theater
760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, New Jersey
Sponsor seating will begin 30 minutes prior to all screenings. General admission ticket holders will be admitted 20 minutes prior to all screenings. In the event of a sell-out, a waiting list will be created.