NJJFF: Love in SuspendersJuly 17 @ 12:00 am - July 20 @ 11:30 pm
- This event has passed.
July 17 @ 12:00 am - July 20 @ 11:30 pm
NJJFF: Love in Suspenders
20th Annual New Jersey Jewish Film FestivalPURHCASE TICKETS
Please note that when purchasing tickets during the viewing window, screening links will not be sent between Friday, July 17 at 8 pm and Saturday, July 18 at 9:30 pm in observance of Shabbat. All patrons purchasing tickets during that time period will be sent viewing links after the conclusion of Shabbat.
Director: Jorge Weller
2019 • 102 minutes • Israel / Hebrew
When Tami, a 60-something widow who can’t let go of her late husband, hits Beno, a 70-year-old lone wolf widower, with her car, the last thing on her mind is romance. Wanting only to stop him from suing her, she invites him to her apartment, setting off a series of emotional, but comic struggles. They get closer, break up, get back together, and fight again — until, ultimately, love wins out.
This film is brought to you by Lois Lautenberg & Barbara and Stuart Raynor
Community Partners Congregation Agudath Israel & Greater MetroWest CARES & Hadassah Northern NJ & Margulies Senior Center at JCC MetroWest
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS • Helpful Hints
WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Click on the link provided in your e-mail
2. If required, login to (or create) your Vimeo account
3. If required, enter the password provided in your e-mail. Note that passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly. Use the copy/paste function to avoid errors.
4. If necessary, follow any additional instructions that will be provided on the email containing the link.
WATCH FILM ON YOUR TELEVISION (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
1. Open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
2. Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your television (You can purchase an HDMI cable from Amazon or Best Buy)
3. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
4. Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
5. View this YouTube Video for additional information
WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING FIRESTICK, ROKU, ETC.)
1. Make sure your TV is on the same wifi as your phone or tablet
2. On your phone or tablet download the FREE Vimeo app from your app store and create an account