NJJFF: KaraokeMarch 24 @ 11:00 am
- This event has passed.
March 24 @ 11:00 am
IN-PERSON: Friday, March 24 • 11 AM
POST FILM: Q&A with Moshe Rosenthal
Virtual Streaming Available in NJ and AZ: March 24 – 28
Director: Moshe Rosenthal
2022, 100 minutes
Sasson Gabay (The Band’s Visit, Shtisel) and Rita Shukrun (When Heroes Fly) star as a middle-class couple in their 60s, whose life of quiet disappointment and regret is upended when they meet their new neighbor, Itsik (Lior Ashkenazi, Footnote, Valley of Tears), a modeling agent and international bon vivant. The couple is fascinated and transformed by their new friend, who forces them to decide what they really want from their life together. This late-coming-of-age story is equal parts comic and dramatic, anchored by a trio of engaging, unpredictable performances. Gabay and Shukrun won Ophir Awards (Israel’s Oscars) for Best Actor and Best Actress, respectively.
This film is brought to you by:
Festival programs are subject to change/cancellation. Please check our schedule at jccmetrowest.org/njjff for the most up-to-date information.
- Regular festival films – $15/ticket
- Special event films – $18/ticket (noted in schedule)
- FREE for NJJFF Sponsors and All-Access Pass holders
Advance registration preferred. Limited tickets sold at the door. No refunds or exchanges.
- Films are not rated and may contain violence, sexual content, and/or explicit language. Parental discretion is advised.
- All films with dialogue in a language other than English are presented with English subtitles.
HOW TO VIEW VIRTUALLY:
- Available films and their regions of availability are noted in the schedule
- Virtual films will be available on the Elevent platform and priced at $18/view.
- Download Elevent application to your Roku, Amazon Fire, or Apple TV
- Watch with Chromecast or Airplay OR
- Stream films directly on your computer
More information and detailed directions can be found at jccmetrowest.org/njjff.
Maurice Levin Theater
760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, New Jersey
Sponsor seating will begin 30 minutes prior to all screenings. General admission ticket holders will be admitted 20 minutes prior to all screenings. In the event of a sell-out, a waiting list will be created.