NJJFF: Greener PasturesApril 3 - April 10
- This event has passed.
April 3 - April 10
NJJFF: Greener Pastures
STREAMING: April 3 – 10
Directors: Assaf Abiri, Matan Guggenheim
2021, 90 minutes
Israel / Hebrew
This wryly comic story was nominated for 12 Israeli Ophir Awards, including Best Director, Best Screenplay, and Best Actor. Dov is a widower who begrudgingly resides in a nursing home, but his thin finances prevents him from fulfilling the dream of returning to the house where he raised his family. When he finds out that many of his fellow nursing home residents are users — of medical marijuana — he embarks on a new business venture. But his enterprise attracts the attention of both the police and a local street gang, and Dov must decide whether he is willing to risk everything for what really matters most to him.
This film is brought to you by:
Andrea and Bryan Bier
Susan and Richard Kogan
FREE for NJJFF Sponsors
- Films are not rated. Parental discretion is strongly advised.
- Films may contain sexual content, explicit language and/or violence.
- All foreign films have subtitles.
- Each film will be available for purchase until 8 PM on the last day shown.
- New Jersey viewing region only.
HOW TO VIEW VIRTUALLY:
Most films will be screened virtually
on the Elevent platform.
- Download Elevent application to your Roku or Apple TV
- Watch with Chromecast or Airplay OR
- Stream films directly on your computer
More information and detailed directions can be found at jccmetrowest.org/njjff.
Maurice Levin Theater
760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, New Jersey