NJJFF: Fiddler: A Miracle of MiraclesJuly 6, 2020 @ 12:00 am - July 8, 2020 @ 11:59 pm
- This event has passed.
July 6, 2020 @ 12:00 am - July 8, 2020 @ 11:59 pm
NJJFF: Fiddler: A Miracle of Miracles
20th Annual New Jersey Jewish Film Festival
Live Zoom Discussion with Filmmakers Max Lewkowicz and Valerie Thomas – July 8 at 7:30pmPURCHASE TICKETS
Director: Max Lewkowicz
2019 • 92 minutes • USA / English
An exploration of the evolution of the beloved Broadway musical “Fiddler on the Roof,” from its origins in 1964 — when it won nine Tony Awards — to its status as a cultural touchstone. “Fiddler” has been performed more than any other show, from middle schools in inner cities to high schools in rural America to theaters in countries around the world. Featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, Sheldon Harnick, Hal Prince, Austin Pendleton, Joanna Merlin, Danny Burstein, Itzhak Perlman, Charles Isherwood, and Harvey Fierstein.
These films are brought to you by CareOne
Community Partner Jewish Community Housing Corporation
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS • Helpful Hints
WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Click on the link provided in your e-mail
2. If required, login to (or create) your Vimeo account
3. If required, enter the password provided in your e-mail. Note that passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly. Use the copy/paste function to avoid errors.
4. If necessary, follow any additional instructions that will be provided on the email containing the link.
WATCH FILM ON YOUR TELEVISION (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
1. Open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
2. Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your television (You can purchase an HDMI cable from Amazon or Best Buy)
3. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
4. Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
5. View this YouTube Video for additional information
WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING FIRESTICK, ROKU, ETC.)
1. Make sure your TV is on the same wifi as your phone or tablet
2. On your phone or tablet download the FREE Vimeo app from your app store and create an account