NJJFF: Douze PointsJuly 31 @ 12:00 am - August 2 @ 11:30 pm
- This event has passed.
July 31 @ 12:00 am - August 2 @ 11:30 pm
NJJFF: Douze Points
20th Annual New Jersey Jewish Film FestivalPURCHASE TICKETS
Director: Danny Sirkin
2019, 90 minutes Israel / Hebrew, French, English
Growing up in Paris’s Muslim quarter, Rasoul Abu-Marzuk and Tarik Jihad were best friends. But when Tarik comes out of the closet at 15, Rasoul turns his back on his friend, and Tarik is ostracized from the community. Now “TJ” is a proudly gay singer on his way to represent France in Europe’s biggest song contest. But he becomes a target as ISIS plants an operative — Rasoul — acting as his boyfriend, into the French delegation to violently attack the festival.
This film is brought to you by Berkowitz Lichtstein, LLC & Terri and Michael Goldberg
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS • Helpful Hints
WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Click on the link provided in your e-mail
2. If required, login to (or create) your Vimeo account
3. If required, enter the password provided in your e-mail. Note that passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly. Use the copy/paste function to avoid errors.
4. If necessary, follow any additional instructions that will be provided on the email containing the link.
WATCH FILM ON YOUR TELEVISION (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
1. Open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
2. Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your television (You can purchase an HDMI cable from Amazon or Best Buy)
3. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
4. Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
5. View this YouTube Video for additional information
WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING FIRESTICK, ROKU, ETC.)
1. Make sure your TV is on the same wifi as your phone or tablet
2. On your phone or tablet download the FREE Vimeo app from your app store and create an account