NJJFF: Closing Night! CrescendoAugust 7 @ 12:00 am - August 9 @ 11:30 pm
- This event has passed.
August 7 @ 12:00 am - August 9 @ 11:30 pm
NJJFF: Closing Night! Crescendo
20th Annual New Jersey Jewish Film Festival
Live Zoom discussion with filmmaker Dror Zahavi – Sunday, August 9 at 10AM
NARRATIVE Director: Dror Zahavi 2019, 123 minutes Israel / Hebrew
When world-famous conductor Eduard Sporck accepts a job to help establish an Israeli-Palestinian youth orchestra, he steps into a tempest of discord and mistrust. The young musicians have grown up in a state of conflict, with fear governing each group’s perceptions of the other. Sporck’s essential task becomes more personal than musical: to create an ensemble in which the children of conflict can come together in harmony.
This film is brought to you by Sara-Ann and Robert Sanders
Community Partner • Temple Sharey Tefilo-Israel
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS • Helpful Hints
WATCH THE FILM ON YOUR COMPUTER
1. Click on the link provided in your e-mail
2. If required, login to (or create) your Vimeo account
3. If required, enter the password provided in your e-mail. Note that passwords are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly. Use the copy/paste function to avoid errors.
4. If necessary, follow any additional instructions that will be provided on the email containing the link.
WATCH FILM ON YOUR TELEVISION (WITH NO SMART TV CAPABILITIES)
1. Open the film on your computer (see instructions above)
2. Use an HDMI cable to connect your computer to your television (You can purchase an HDMI cable from Amazon or Best Buy)
3. Make sure the correct input source is selected on your TV
4. Your TV will act as a second monitor for your computer, you can either mirror your computer or use your mouse to drag the Vimeo window onto the TV screen
5. View this YouTube Video for additional information
WATCH ON YOUR SMART TV OR TV WITH SMART DEVICE (USING FIRESTICK, ROKU, ETC.)
1. Make sure your TV is on the same wifi as your phone or tablet
2. On your phone or tablet download the FREE Vimeo app from your app store and create an account