- This event has passed.
March 21 @ 7:00 pm$15
IN-PERSON: Tuesday, March 21 • 7 PM
POST FILM: Q&A with Ofir Raul Graizer
Director: Ofir Raul Graizer
2022, 127 minutes
In this visually sumptuous drama by Ofir Raul Graizer (The Cakemaker), a swimming teacher, Eli (Michael Moshonov, A Borrowed Identity), returns to Israel after 10 years in America. He reunites with his childhood best friend, Yotam (Ofri Biterman) and meets Yotam’s fiancée, Iris (Oshrat Ingedashet), a magnetic florist. Their reunion is cut short by a tragedy that sends shock waves through their lives and pulls them together and apart in unexpected ways. This film is a quintessential big-screen experience, full of eye-popping color and stunning natural scenery. Moshonov’s screen-legend father, Moni Moshonov, plays a supporting role.
This film is brought to you by: Dr. Ruth & Gerald Legow
Festival programs are subject to change/cancellation. Please check our schedule at jccmetrowest.org/njjff for the most up-to-date information.
- Regular festival films – $15/ticket
- Special event films – $18/ticket (noted in schedule)
- FREE for NJJFF Sponsors and All-Access Pass holders
Advance registration preferred. Limited tickets sold at the door. No refunds or exchanges.
- Films are not rated and may contain violence, sexual content, and/or explicit language. Parental discretion is advised.
- All films with dialogue in a language other than English are presented with English subtitles.
HOW TO VIEW VIRTUALLY:
- Available films and their regions of availability are noted in the schedule
- Virtual films will be available on the Elevent platform and priced at $18/view.
- Download Elevent application to your Roku, Amazon Fire, or Apple TV
- Watch with Chromecast or Airplay OR
- Stream films directly on your computer
More information and detailed directions can be found at jccmetrowest.org/njjff.
Maurice Levin Theater
760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, New Jersey
Sponsor seating will begin 30 minutes prior to all screenings. General admission ticket holders will be admitted 20 minutes prior to all screenings. In the event of a sell-out, a waiting list will be created.