This person is responsible for overseeing all aspects of member account maintenance for both the fitness and aquatic centers, managing the locker rental process, and assisting the Membership team with sales activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Manage member accounts and data, including but not limited to renewal reminders, reconciliations, freezes and cancellations, credit card updates, bad debt and collection activity.
2. Customer service – resolve Member issues and escalate to General Manager as instructed.
3. Assist members with obtaining financial assistance as applicable
4. Manage staff, seasonal and program-based accounts (e.g., ECC, camp, staff).
5. Process new staff requests and swipe card requests.
6. Assist Membership team with sales activities, as needed, including touring and enrolling members.
7. Manage and track locker rentals and combinations.
· Serve in a Manager-on-Duty (MOD) capacity, as needed
· Serve as the Member Management liaison for all related functions – become resident expert in the functionality and assist in the full implementation of the system as needed.
· Assist with covering the Reception desk, as needed
· Assist Center management in the management of Member Complaints.
· Assist Center management with any task related to the Center.
· Extremely proficient with computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of all standard operating procedures and policies that pertain to the center.
· Superior customer service skills
· College degree preferred.
· Current CPR, AED and First Aid training.
· Minimum three years’ experience working in a direct customer facing role.
· Strong problem solving and customer service background.
· All employees of JCC MetroWest are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested applicants should submit resume to [email protected]