Due to the impending winter storm, JCC MetroWest programs will be dismissing participants early on Wednesday, December 16; please see below for your program’s dismissal time.
JCC MetroWest facilities will close entirely at 3:00pm.
– Kids Club children attending Livingston and South Orange schools will be dismissed at 12:00pm
– Kids Club children attending West Orange schools will be dismissed at 12:15pm
– We will send all children’s belongings home with them, but please double check to ensure your child has brought home all of their equipment and materials
– If you have a child in our Early Childhood Center as well and would like to pick them up at the same time as your child enrolled in Kids Club, please reach out to Leslie Fleischman to arrange
Early Childhood Center
– Early Childhood Center children will be dismissed between 1:00-2:00pm, based on your child’s normal schedule of 4:00-4;15, 4:15-4:30 etc. Your child must be picked up prior to 2:00pm
– Wednesday’s Hanukkah family candle lighting and sing-a-long is cancelled
Fitness & Aquatics
– The fitness center and pools will be closed at noon following Wednesday morning’s fitness session
– Virtual fitness classes will continue to be held
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we try to ensure that all of our members, program participants and staff get home safely.
We will continue to monitor the situation prior to making a decision on opening our facilities on Thursday, December 17 and will communicate at the appropriate time. Please check the website or call (973) 530-3400 for the latest updates before heading to the J.
Stay safe, stay warm, and see you soon!