All classes (live, in-house, virtual) require a reservation through the J app or website.
- Virtual classes will be available live on zoom and recorded for your access anytime.
- Must be an active fitness or virtual member.
- Zoom links will be sent no later than 2 hours prior to class.
- Upon launching the Zoom link, the instructor will “admit” you.
- Please be prompt as the instructor will be unable to admit anyone after class starts.
Live, Onsite Classes:
- Must be an active fitness member.
- Health screener to be completed and ready to be checked to avoid delay.
- Masks are to be worn inside the building and during class in the gymnasium.
- Bring your water bottle, mat, and free weights. Body bars are available for use.
- Some classes will continue outside in the garage except in cases of cold or severe weather conditions.