• Fragrance-free shaving cream
• Glue (optional)
• Food coloring (optional)
• Black Paper (optional)
1. Squirt it in the bathtub, low down on the walls.
2. Put a couple of squirts on your baby’s high chair tray or spray some in his hand for a great sensory experience.
All above great for pre-schoolers.
3. Only for preschool-aged children – Add glue for puffy paint- equal parts
4. Add some food coloring to create various looks or leave out the food coloring and use white on black paper.
Easy wash off, watch out for eyes.