- Felt (ideal supply) or construction paper
- two sheets color of your choice for the plate, two sheets in brown for the matzah, and one in white for the bowls.
- some extra colors/or scraps for the food on the plate
- Embroidery floss (only for felt)
- Embroidery needle (only for felt)
- Glue gun or tacky glue
- Velcro tape (optional)
1.) Cut your pieces
2.) Glue the six smallest circles around your seder plate.
3.) If using velcro tape, attach one piece to the food and another piece of the opposite side of velcro to the circles.
4.) Also, if using, begin to sew together the front and back of your plate around the edges. (Only sew halfway around)
5.)You can store your food and matzah in the pouch you just created.
6.) If not using felt, using the glue, attach only half the plate to create a similar pocket.