When school is out, the JCC is in!
Grade School Vacation Programs
Join us for trips, fun, and excitement during school vacations. December vacations, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Spring Break and more – we’ve got you covered.
For more information, contact Matthew Martin (973) 530-3431 (email@example.com).
Providing a fun all-day vacation program for kids in Grades K–5.
9:00am–4:00pm • Member: $68 / Guest: $83
Before Care, M–F at 7:30am ($5 fee) | Late Day, M–Th until 6:00pm & Fridays until 5:45pm ($5 fee)
Please remember to pack a swimsuit for pool time on selected days, children are required to wear a swim cap. Please contact Matthew Martin to purchase a swim cap from the JCC for $5. Please bring a kosher dairy, nut-free lunch.
IMPORTANT: Policies and Procedures
- Programs are open to Members and Guests of the JCC.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive a JCC credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive no refund.
- Please bring a kosher dairy, nut-free lunch each day. Bring a bathing suit and towel when applicable. Space is limited. Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee.
- Parents who pick up after 6:00pm will be charged $1.00 per minute.
- Any child who requires a Shadow Counselor must coordinate this arrangement with our Special Needs Director. The Shadow Counselor is paid separately by the parent.
Low registration may result in program cancellation*
JCC MetroWest strives to ensure access and meaningful participation by all members of the community. If you would like to participate in any of our programs, but need additional support to be successful, please contact Marisa Cohen, Director of Special Needs Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973-530-3478. Whenever possible we will provide accommodations making our programs inclusive to all individuals.