When school is out, the JCC is in!
Grade School Vacation Programs
Join us for trips, fun, and excitement during school vacations. December vacations, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Spring Break and more – we’ve got you covered.
For more information, contact Dianne Lucas (973) 530-3993 (email@example.com).
Providing a fun all-day vacation program for kids in Grades K–5.
9:00am–4:00pm • Member: $68 / Guest: $83
Before Care, M–F at 7:30am ($5 fee) | Late Day, M–Th until 6:00pm & Fridays until 5:45pm ($5 fee)
Please remember to pack a swimsuit for pool time on selected days, children are required to wear a swim cap. Please contact Dianne Lucas to purchase a swim cap from the JCC for $5. Please bring a kosher dairy, nut-free lunch.
IMPORTANT: Policies and Procedures
- Programs are open to Members and Guests of the JCC.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive a JCC credit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to a Vacation Program will receive no refund.
- Please bring a kosher dairy, nut-free lunch each day. Bring a bathing suit and towel when applicable. Space is limited. Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee.
- Parents who pick up after 6:00pm will be charged $1.00 per minute.
- Any child who requires a Shadow Counselor must coordinate this arrangement with our Special Needs Director. The Shadow Counselor is paid separately by the parent.
Low registration may result in program cancellation*
JCC MetroWest strives to ensure access and meaningful participation by all members of the community. If you would like to participate in any of our programs, but need additional support to be successful, please contact Marisa Cohen, Director of Special Needs Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 973-530-3478. Whenever possible we will provide accommodations making our programs inclusive to all individuals.
Vacation Programs Offered By The Sports & Recreation Department
- Drop off & pick up is in the Margulis Gym
- Send a peanut-free dairy lunch (for April programs, must also be Kosher for Passover)
- Wear a bathing suit, bring a towel, underwear & bathing cap
- Label all belongings
- Children must be toilet trained to participate
- Ages 3.5–5 years*
- Fees | Member: $45, Participant: $60 (per session)*
- Sessions run 9:00am–1:00pm*
*unless noted otherwise bathing caps are mandatory in our pool. They can be purchased from Sherri Feldscher for $5. Please contact Sherri if you need one.
Pre-School • CATCH Camp
Friday, May 12, 2017
(School closed for parent teacher conferences)
Will provide an opportunity for children to have fun while exercising and developing locomotor, non-locomotor, gross motor and manipulative skills. Non-competitive, encourages participation and is FUN! Includes playtime in the pool.
Preschool Sports & Fun Camp
Thursday, Apr 13, 2017 • Friday, Apr 14 & Wednesday, May 31 • Thursday, Jun 1
Sports & games in the gym including hoops, bean bags, soccer, t-ball, basketball, parachute and more. Includes playtime in the gym.
Pre-School • President’s Fitness Challenge
Monday, February 20, 2017
Fun fitness challenges, games and obstacle courses in the gym. Includes play time in the gym.
For more information or to register contact Sherri Feldscher at 973 530 3425 or email email@example.com