2016 CDR Summer Camp Forms
2015 Camp Calendar (2016 calendar coming in May!)
- Life Skills
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Full Lunch Program
- Before/After Care Available
- Transportation Provided
- Experienced JCC Staff
Visit Our Website to Learn More!
Contact Us at 973-929-2901 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pre-K – Grade 1
All the fun of a “big kids camp” packed into the right size!
- Zero entry heated pool with fun water attractions
- Dedicated camp shelters
- Junior sized sports fields & courts
- State of the art playground & “Deenyville” Playland
- Arts & crafts, computers, nature, music and so much more!
More Options & more adventure – all in a quality camp environment!
- Over 30 program areas
- Boating & water sports at Budd Lake
- Great trip & CDR late-stay (2nd grade)
- Exciting trip & CDR overnight (3rd & 4th grade)
- Chugim (choice) period option once a day (3rd & 4th grade)
- NEW Fun and Fitness Playground
For the athletic camper who wants it all!
- Master skills, techniques, game tactics & teamwork
- Special overnights & trips to exciting sporting events and locations
- “Mini”, “Junior” & “Senior” level sports activities to enhance and develop skills
- Plus other awesome camp programming
Where freedom of activity choice meets awesome camp experience!
- Weekly Overnights, Trips, or Multi-Day Trips
- Choices in daily schedule
- Social action & Community outreach projects
For CDR’s future leaders to learn as a group & grow as an individual!
- Work with counselors in groups to gain hands on experience
- Learn from specialist staff at program internships
- “Big Give” Community Service Project
- Weekly leadership workshops
- Off-site trips & overnights