We have beginner through advanced leagues so all playing levels are welcome. For more information contact Kevin Tulloch 973-530-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get when you combine badminton, tennis and ping pong? Pickleball! It’s a paddle sport for all athletic abilities. It has very simple rules and is easy to learn and play. NO FEE. Please check the current Margulis Gym calendar for the days and times offered.
Come play table tennis at the JCC. Advance reservations required by phone at 973-530-3406 or in person in Steiner Court. No fee. Please consult the current Margulis Gym calendar for the days and times offered.
Pick Up Basketball
Hit the hardwood for some friendly competition. NO fee and no advance registration. Days and times may vary. Check the current Margulis Gym calendar for up to date information.
Basketball-Tennis-Golf (Sports Specific Training)
The JCC offers individualized and custom training for the athletes in your family. Our Sports Specific Training packages are perfect for all ages and skill levels. Whether you are looking to stay in shape in the off-season, working toward an upcoming tryout, or seeking to improve your all-around performance, our Sports Specific Training is designed around each athlete’s specific goals and abilities.
The training benefits of one-to-one or small group numbers include:
- Complete concentration of coach’s attention on the athlete(s)
- Constant feedback and support
- Opportunity for rapid learning and athlete development
- Appropriate level of training is always specific to the needs of the athlete(s)
For more information or to schedule a training session, contact Sherri Feldscher at 973-530-3425 or email@example.com.
Sessions will include conditioning and skills such as proper shooting technique, dribbling, passing, defensive positioning and footwork. Sessions will be individually tailored to improve your athlete’s game.
Private tennis instruction for children and adults led by the JCC MetroWest tennis professional Dan Whitten. Sessions focus on all elements of game, from fundamental strokes to serving, volleying, footwork, strategies and mental toughness. Singles and doubles, all levels.
- University of Pennsylvania
- BS Business Administration, The Wharton School BA Psychology
- USTA 4.5 National Doubles Champion, 1997
- Bronze Medal, 2005 Maccabi Games in Tel Aviv
- National US Doubles Ranking, 2000
- Millburn/Short Hills Town Champion, 2003-2005
- Maplewood Tennis Club: 50+ Champion, 2007-2008
- JCC Maccabi Games Tennis Coach, 2010 (Gold and Silver Medals)
- His two children, Adam and Dana
Private golf instruction for children and adults led by the JCC MetroWest golf professional Lou Ruina.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS Business Administration
- Head Golf Pro, Millbrun Municipal Golf Course
- Golf Instructor, East Orange Golf Course at Short Hills, Anchor Golf Land, Crescent Golf Range, East Hanover Golf Center, New York Golf Center
- 25 years of experience as a Golf Professional
- Has given over 20,000 private lessons
- Following Sports
- Avid Yankees, Jets, and Devils Fan