There are many programs offered here at JCC MetroWest which can be found at www.jccmetrowest.org. Please let us know if there are any programs you would be interested in and we will do everything we can to provide support to make it happen! Our goal is to make all programs at the JCC MetroWest accessible whenever possible.
We Have What You’re Looking For…
We serve diverse populations and welcome people of all backgrounds to join us.
- We are a warm and friendly community.
- We offer programs, activities, trips, resources, referrals, workshops, respite, and support.
- Real Life Choices / SDDS Approved Provider State of New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- Perform Care approved provider
- Adaptive aquatics
- Sports and recreation
- Personal training
- Summer camp and summer programs
- Community events
- Social skills trainingJCC Membership is not required. SDDS funded programs operate on a fee-for-service basis. Ask us about community service volunteer opportunities for teens and adults!
A Community of Opportunity
All new participants need to schedule an intake meeting before registering. To schedule an intake meeting, or for additional information about our programs, please contact:
Marisa Cohen, Director of Special Needs Services at 973-530-3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chrystal Henion, Assistant Director of Special Needs Services at 973-530-3507 or email@example.com
Please contact Robin Cohen, Program Administrator at 973-530-3422 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to register for a program.