Seating Policy – General Admission
- All seating is General Admission at JCC MetroWest Maurice Levin Theater.
- *Doors will open 25 min before film for NJJFF Sponsors and 15 min before start of film for NJJFF Patrons.
- We encourage all guests to arrive at least 15 min before the start of each film, so we may begin on time.
- In the event of a sellout, a waiting line will be created.
Ticket Prices – Basic Screenings
- Admission $13 (Advanced Sale) $15 (At The Door)
- Senior/Student (with valid ID) and Matinee $11 (Advanced Sale) $15 (At The Door)
- Group Rate (10 or more) $10 per ticket
- Special Events, including NJJFF Extras! may be priced differently than other festival films. Please check back often for specific pricing for Special Events.
NJJFF FUND: Make a fully tax-deductible donation, in any amount,to sustain the festival through this fund administered by the NJ Jewish Community Foundation. For more information about sponsorship of the NJJFF Fund, please visit our Become a Sponsor page, or call 973-530-3417.
- Advanced purchase is strongly encouraged as films often sell out.
- Your printed receipt will serve as your ticket.
- Visit the Box Office in the Gaelen Lobby, adjacent to the Maurice Levin theater on the first floor of JCC MetroWest, Tuesdays and Thursdays, February 20-March 22, 10am-12pm
- Will call orders will be available for pick up at the JCC MetroWest Box Office located in the theater lobby, or at the theater venue starting 45 minutes prior to screening.
- For Tickets please visit www.boxofficetickets.com/jccmetrowest
- To purchase tickets in person, please visit the JCC MetroWest Box Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-12pm, beginning February 20th
- For More Information call -973.530.3444
At the Door
- Tickets may be purchased at the theater venue starting 45 minutes prior to screening, subject to availability. Please *NOTE that Ticket price at the door is $15.00 for all screenings. Box office ticket fees apply.
All Festival Pass
- All-Festival Pass includes one ticket to each NJJFF screening.
- Fees: Early Bird Rate: before 10/16/17 – $275, Standard Rate: after 10/17/17 – $300.
- Contact Sarah Diamond, 973-929-2938, [email protected]
- Films are not rated. Parental discretion is strongly advised. Films designated “Adult Content” may contain sexual content, explicit language and/or violence.
- The NJJFF is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
- Festival programs are subject to change/cancellation without prior notice.
- For film trailers and the most up to date information about festival events, visit www.jccmetrowest.org/njjff or call the Film Festival at 973-530-3417.
- All foreign films have English subtitles.
Films begin promptly. Please arrive 15 minutes early.