- NJJFF is open to all US and international entries
- English language or English subtitles required
- All submissions must include a non-refundable entry fee, screener and brief description of the film, awards, prior screenings, etc
- Submission does not guarantee exhibition in the Festival
- To be considered for exhibition, submissions must have relevance to Jewish themes, issues, history, heritage, culture, perspectives of Israel, the mission of NJJFF or have Jewish subject or character
Deadlines and Fees
- $36 per entry - submit payment securely online
- Filmmakers may submit all of their Jewish films with one entry fee — just be sure to put a note in the envelope indicating that there is more than one film to review.
- All entries submitted prior to October 1 will be considered for the coming year’s Festival.
- Notification Date approximately January 1
- Submit your film now through our online form.
- We only accept Jewish-themed films
- Screening links are preferred; please email to: email@example.com
- DVD screeners will not be returned; please submit DVDs with payment to:
Director, New Jersey Jewish Film Festival
760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052
- For any questions or additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org