Tuv Ha’Aretz is back! Join the JCC’s CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Program
Tuv Ha’Aretz: Good for/From the Land
Enjoy weekly deliveries of healthy, local and mostly organic produce at competitive prices while supporting local farmers and eating healthfully!
Join us as we build our community and expand our knowledge of what it means for food to be kosher – not only “fit” for us, but “fit” for the land as well.
Food will be delivered to the JCC once a week for a total of 12 weeks, from July 6th through September 21st.
Vegetable & Fruit Share: $375 | Early Bird Special! $350 prior to May 15th
Click here for the Tuv Ha’Aretz 2017 Membership Form!
What is Tuv Ha’Aretz?
- Members buy shares in the harvest of a local farm
- Weekly deliveries of healthy produce at competitive prices
- Support local farmers and build community
- Reduce our carbon footprint and live in harmony with the earth
Why Should I Join?
- Convenient, delicious, and fun experience
- Puts purchasing power behind local farmers
- Inspires deeper, broader thinking about food choices
- Includes cooking demos and a weekly newsletter with food/cooking tips
Click here to join!
In addition to local, organic produce, Tuv Ha’Aretz offers members access to educational events.
If you would like to get involved in planning an event, teaching/speaking, writing for the newsletter, joining the core group, or to register for Tuv Ha’Aretz, contact Robin Cohen at 973-530-3422 (firstname.lastname@example.org).