While our Swim classes are open to all members of our community we reserve participation in private and semi-private swim lessons to our Full Center Members. Should you wish to purchase a JCC Membership, we offer many options so you can select the one that best suits your family situation.
If you are a full center member and decide to enroll in private swim lessons, please let us know something about your children’s swim level and goals as well as the days and times of day that they would be available to come for swim lessons. This will help us find appropriate instructors and pool space
Payment for lessons is required in advance
- Private Lessons – $50 per 1/2 hour lesson or $225 for five 1/2 hour lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons are $80 per 1/2 hour lesson – $40.00 per student or $350 – $175 per student – for five 1/2 hour lessons.
- Payment can be made in person at the Aquatics Information Center, Fitness Reception or Steiner Court Reception Desk or by calling 973-530-3515 (using a credit card).
- Member needs to stop at one of these locations, listed above on their way to the pool to have a lesson receipt printed and deducted from their account.
- Member must sign this receipt and present it to your instructor before beginning your lesson.
- Private/Semi-Private Swim Lessons expire one year from date of purchase.
For more complete information please review our Private Swim Lesson Agreement Form
Please email the form and information about your child to:
email@example.com or call 973-530-3515