JCC MetroWest Aquatics School
JCC MetroWest Aquatic School proudly offers;
- Professional instructors trained through the Red Cross
- Learning made fun in a secure environment
- A balanced program that teaches swimming & water safety skills
- A comprehensive swimming & water safety program for everyone from infancy to adulthood
Registration for Spring Swim Classes will open on February 22, 2016.
The Spring Session will run from
Saturday, March 12 to Saturday, June 11, 2016.
Swim caps are required of all members, guests and staff while utilizing the pools.Children under the age of 3 are exempt from this policy.
As a courtesy to our swim school families, we are offering two payment options.
1) Full payment processed upon registration.
2) Payment in two (2) installments:
- First Payment processed upon registration.
- Second Payment processed on April 3, 2016.
Please provide us with your payment option in the Comment Section of the registration form.
Payment for swim lessons must be made by 5:00 p.m. on the day the registration is taken. If payment is not received by 5:00 p.m., the JCC reserves the right to fill the spot with another swim student.